N.R.S. 293C.3564 – Establishment of permanent polling places for early voting; eligible voters may vote by personal appearance at any polling place for early voting
Overview of Statute
This section allows the city clerk to establish permanent polling places for early voting and allows any person entitled to vote early by personal appearance to do so at any polling place for early voting.
1. The city clerk in a city providing for early voting pursuant to subparagraph (1) of paragraph (b) of subsection 2 of NRS 293C.110 shall establish at least one permanent polling place for early voting by personal appearance in the city at the locations selected pursuant to NRS 293C.3561.
2. Any person entitled to vote early by personal appearance may do so at any polling place for early voting.
1. Definition for Clerk
The election board officer designated or assigned to make the record of the election in the roster, tally list and challenge list in the precinct, district or polling place in which such officer is appointed.
See Nev. Rev. Stat. § 293.040.
2. Definition for Person
1. A natural person;
2. Any form of business or social organization;
3. Any nongovernmental legal entity, including, without limitation, a corporation, partnership, association, trust, unincorporated organization, labor union, committee for political action, political party and committee sponsored by a political party; or
4. A government, governmental agency or political subdivision of a government.
See Nev. Rev. Stat. § 294A.009.