N.R.S. 294A.250 - Registration
Overview of Statute
This section requires the registration of a recall committee.
Each committee for the recall of a public officer shall register with the Secretary of State, on a form provided by the Secretary of State. Each form must include:
1. The name of the committee;
2. The purpose for which it was organized;
3. The names and addresses of its officers; and
4. If the committee is organized and located outside this State, the name and address of its registered agent.
1. Definition for Committee for the recall of a public officer
An organization that:
1. Receives any contributions, makes any contributions to candidates or persons or makes any expenditures that are designed to affect the recall of a public officer; or
2. Files a notice of intent to circulate the petition for recall.
See Nev. Rev. Stat. § 294A.006.
2. Definition for State
A state of the United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the United States Virgin Islands or any territory or insular possession subject to the jurisdiction of the United States.
See Nev. Rev. Stat. § 293D.080.