N.R.S. 293D.540 - Enforcement of chapter: Injunction or other equitable relief
Overview of Statute
This section provides for the enforcement of the chapter, granting injunctions or other equitable relief.
A court may issue an injunction or grant other equitable relief appropriate to ensure substantial compliance with, or enforce, this chapter on application by:
1. A covered voter alleging a grievance under this chapter; or
2. The Secretary of State or a local elections official.
(Added to NRS by 2011, 1921)
1. Definition for Covered voter
1. A uniformed-service voter;
2. An overseas voter; or
3. A spouse or dependent of a uniformed-service voter.
See Nev. Rev. Stat. § 293D.030.
2. Definition for Local elections official
A city clerk, county clerk or registrar of voters, as applicable.
See Nev. Rev. Stat. § 293D.040.
3. Definition for State
A state of the United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the United States Virgin Islands or any territory or insular possession subject to the jurisdiction of the United States.
See Nev. Rev. Stat. § 293D.080.