N.R.S. 293D.030 - “Covered voter” defined
Overview of Statute
This section defines “covered voter.”
“Covered voter” means:
1. A uniformed-service voter;
2. An overseas voter; or
3. A spouse or dependent of a uniformed-service voter.
(Added to NRS by 2011, 1917)
1. Definition for Overseas voter
A United States citizen who is outside the United States and is eligible to be a covered voter pursuant to NRS 293D.210.
See Nev. Rev. Stat. § 293D.060.
2. Definition for Uniformed-service voter
An elector who is:
1. A member of the active or reserve components of the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps or Coast Guard of the United States who is on active duty;
2. A member of the Merchant Marine, the Commissioned Corps of the Public Health Service or the Commissioned Corps of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration of the United States;
3. A member of the National Guard or state militia unit who is on activated status; or
4. A spouse or dependent of a person described in subsection 1, 2 or 3.
See Nev. Rev. Stat. § 293D.090.