N.R.S. 293.3078 - ”Provisional ballot” defined
As used in NRS 293.3078 to 293.3086, inclusive, unless the context otherwise requires:
1. “Provisional ballot” means a provisional ballot cast by a person pursuant to this section, NRS 293.3078 to 293.3086, inclusive.
2. The term does not include a provisional ballot cast by a person pursuant to NRS 293.5772 to 293.5887, inclusive.
(Added to NRS by 2019, c.619.)
2. Definition for Ballot
The record of a voter’s preference of candidates and questions voted upon at an election. The term includes, without limitation, any paper given to a voter upon which the voter places his or her vote and any electronic storage tapes.
See Nev. Rev. Stat. § 293.025.
3. Definition for Person
1. A natural person;
2. Any form of business or social organization;
3. Any nongovernmental legal entity, including, without limitation, a corporation, partnership, association, trust, unincorporated organization, labor union, committee for political action, political party and committee sponsored by a political party; or
4. A government, governmental agency or political subdivision of a government.
See Nev. Rev. Stat. § 294A.009.